Dr. Michael Stuart and his team at Legacy Smiles work hard to create an atmosphere that is comfortable and convenient for our patients. We invest in the latest technology, the best of comfort amenities, and highest possible quality of dental care. We want you to feel safe in our hands and satisfied with the care you are receiving.
Dr. Stuart is adamant about the importance of keeping up with the most up to date technology. In our office, we offer treatment that utilizes advanced techniques and equipment. Just a few of our favorite tools are the DIAGNOdent cavity detection system, the WaterLase laser, cone beam CT scanners, the digital X-ray, and the intraoral camera. These tools allow us to provide the best care possible to our patients.
- DIAGNOdent – A cavity detection system that uses tiny laser pulses to detect decay in all parts of the tooth. Many practices use tools that only catch cavities on the surface of the tooth. DIAGNOdent allows us to catch small and hard-to-reach cavities before they become larger problems.
- WaterLase – Our WaterLase laser is used to treat gum disease as well as for cosmetic treatments. It uses a combination of light, air, and water to precisely sculpt tissue. We are experts at laser technology that allows for no shot dentistry for fillings, having been the first practice in Montana to employ such techniques.
- Digital X-rays – Our digital X-ray machine allows us to get a clear picture of what’s going on inside your mouth. From these images, we are able to treat problems fast and effectively.
- Intraoral Cameras – The intraoral camera allows us to see inside your mouth with a unique perspective in order to diagnose and treat any issue you may be having.
Captains of Comfort
Our office offers a wide range of comfort options including semi-private operatories, longer appointment times, and more. We also offer all four levels of sedation dentistry.
- Nitrous Oxide – “Laughing Gas” used to calm nervous patients.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Used to create a very relaxed state. You are still awake during the procedure.
- IV Sedation – Administered by a licensed provider. Used to create a relaxed state where you sleep through the procedure.
- General Anesthesia – The type of sedation most often used for surgery. You will be completely unaware of the procedure.
Excellent Care Providers
We use our resources to provide the highest quality of care possible to our patients. Our comfortable atmosphere, up-to-date technology, and compassionate staff make our office a great place for the entire family. To make an appointment, call (406) 794-3114 or use our online form. We can’t wait to meet you.